- They have the most thermally efficient double glazed window system in the South African market.
- Product lifecycle tests prove that our windows have less impact on the environment than Aluminium and Wooden alternatives.
- Their insulation products are made from recycled material, and all our products are 100% recyclable.
- They have products made from natural, renewable materials.
- One of their products won the award for the greenest product at 2011 Decorex Green awards.
Energy savings, oh yes – and that warm feeling you get when you know you are doing a good thing.
In the 2007 book year the average price paid by the consumer was around R0.45 per kwh. In the 2012 book year the average energy prices are set to reach prices more than R1.80 / kwh. That is more than a 400% increase in 5 years –and it is not going to stop anytime soon!